Provider of comprehensive care throughout the entire app development cycle – from collecting and analysing requirements, through designing the architecture, API interfaces and UX/UI, to developing the technical solution, planning the project, programming and, finally, launching the app for download gives opportunity for Android Developers.
What will you do:
- You will join their young team working on top-class apps, some of which you can know, for example, Sazka, TESCO Clubcard, Portmonka, Sodexo, Czech floorball, summer, and winter Olympic Games.
- Development and maintenance, you should manage both.
- You will cooperate with a project manager, depending on the app you are responsible for. Either you will be responsible for the whole piece, or you will work with a maximum of 2 other colleague devs. PM will assign tickets for you - they use Kanban (Jira) the most, but for some projects, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with the customer and be part of meetings.
- There are 10 of them, Android devs, to cooperate with. In their team, you will find both, experienced developers who will always be happy to help you, and less experienced ones, who will be happy to receive your advice. They communicate mostly in Czech, but you should have a basic knowledge of communicative English, as some of their colleagues from other teams are foreigners.
- Languages: Kotlin, Java
- Libraries: Android Jetpack, Retrofit, Dagger 2, Koin, Picasso, RxJava
- Analytics: Sentry, Firebase Analytics
- Continuous integration: Bitrise + AppCenter
- Architectures: MVVM, MVP
- Technologies: Databinding, Dependency Injection, Coroutines, ARCore, Pepper, BLE beacons
- Repository: Bitbucket (Gitflow workflow with Pull Requests)
- Experience in Android development
- Background in Java or Kotlin
- Communicative English
· Laptop and Phone & data plan
· Multisport card
· Stable work and project
· 25 vacation days
· Refreshments and breakfast in the office