Be a part of a big banking project!
- design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software,
- collaborate with other team members,
- work in agile environment,
- cooperate with business and IT analysts on daily base,
- document and share knowledge of delivered solutions,
- participate on continuous integration and delivery including code reviews,
What You'll Be Doing
We are looking for someone who capable of:
Skills and knowledges
- experience as a Java or Grails software developer,
- experience in object-oriented design, problem solving, design patterns,
- experience in development of enterprise applications,
- knowledge of JSON,
- knowledge of CSS,
- experience with SOAP and REST,
- experience with writing unit tests,
- essential Linux knowledge,
- experience with ant, maven, git, IDEA, CI.
- strong team player,
- attention to detail,
- passion for implementing software engineering best practices,
- passion for learning and growing.
- experience with Avoka(journey manager, maestro)
- experience with JBoss AS,
- track record of successful software delivery through all phases of development, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations,
- experience with Agile methodologies(SCRUM),
- experience with atlassian products usage (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo),
- experience with business-driven development,
- experience in the development in bank industry,
- ability to perform effective code reviews with focus on quality.