CEO LinkedIn Content Creator Intern
Do you like working in the IT industry and creating website?
Be our website content creator and help us to grow by optimizing our SEO.
- Updating content at company website
- Performing keyword research
- Performing on-page SEO optimizations
- Collaborating with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Making sure that the website content is compelling and high-quality
- Collaborating with other marketing team members on complex tasks
- Updating content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine ranking
- Developing optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results
- Analyzing data of the website, using Google Analytics
- Analyzing the website visitors the behavior and suggest improvements
- Setting measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing effort
Help with finding an accommodation.
Inspiring environment, consultations with experts from the field
Informal work atmosphere, great and strong coffee, and friendly young colleagues.
Help with funding from Erasmus+ grant.
Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the internship.
Time-oriented, great verbal, and written communication skills, customer relations, eye for detail
Student of AP, Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably with a focus on Management, Human Resources, Psychology or any other related field
Relevant experience from the field is nice to have