Consultant, SAP AWS Migrations
Our client is a leading Managed Cloud Provider for Mission-Critical Enterprise Applications and has been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes since 1972. The company has undisputed strength to implement and manage ERP deployments (Oracle, SAP) in a secure, resilient, private, public, or hybrid cloud. With strong technical and functional consulting services, and World-Class Monitoring & Automation, they serve some of North America’s largest corporations across a diverse range of industries. Our client has offices worldwide, and partners with Oracle, SAP, AWS, Microsoft, IBM, and other global technology leaders.
Reporting to the Cloud Director, the Advisory Consultant will support the cloud journey of our customer creating the architecture in AWS, defining migration plan, and proposing an operational model that supports the business as usual of an SAP platform in AWS.
- Lead, coordinate and execute intake and signoff workshops
- Identify expectations, needs, and constraints from technical and business perspectives
- Define and plan architectural and technical migration scenarios
- Create AWS calculators based on architecture
- Overall accountability for customer satisfaction on the assessment and planning execution.
- Technical experience in technology domains: SAP, AWS, Automation, FinOps
- More than 5 years working in one domain (SAP or AWS)
- Advanced with 6 months -2 years of contact with another domain (SAP or AWS)
- Basics knowledge for the other domains
- Certifications on SAP (Any NW or DB) , AWS (SA Associate preferred), FinOps (optional)
- Demonstrated experience in all project lifecycle stages and tools for control
- Fluent German language skills
- Soft communicational skills (Ability to Listen and Oral and Written Communication)