CRM and Customer Data Platform Analyst
You will be helping the top data-rich companies in our region to grow their direct & online marketing and improve customer experience using the most progressive customer data platform and marketing automation tools (Exponea, Adobe, Salesforce, HCL, IBM, Acoustic, SAS Campaign Management…)
Your daily duties: Customer/prospect data analysis from hard/soft data or web/mob app insight, preparation and setup of real-time/batch automated marketing campaigns, preparation and application of predictions and recommendation modules, and at the end of course – measurement and evaluation of customer activities
The consultant’s life is amazing: one day, you may be helping with the technical integration of a marketing automation tool-stack, another day brainstorming with your colleagues' new ideas to consult Banks or Telcos in the region on their customer lifecycle from acquisition via onboarding to retention
This job will offer you opportunities to participate in a wide variety of local and international projects in Slovakia or CEE. We are looking for people who share with us the passion that working with data and people is fun and a “mission”, not a “job”
For your work you will need:
• 2+ years of CRM/data analytics hands-on experience (e-commerce, finance, telco, gaming...).
• Experience with the definition of lead management and preparation of customer journeys
• Close cooperation with marketing and IT/Integration team.
• Basics of SQL
• Understanding of advanced data analytics
• Written and spoken professional English (B2).
• Must love analytics, data, and direct marketing
Nice to have:
• Experience with online and direct marketing.
• Knowledge of customer data platform/marketing automation. One of these tools is a plus however not a requirement: Exponea / Adobe Marketing Cloud / Salesforce Marketing Cloud / HCL Unica (Campaign, Interact, Marketing Operations); Acoustic; SAS Marketing Automation, SAS Realtime Decision Manager)