Data analyst is involved in design and long-term maintenance of data processing systems across end-to-end data delivery pipeline. Helps understand data consumers needs, performs detailed analysis, design solutions and provides inputs for data architecture management. Should have a passions for data and understand how the data-enabled insights bring competitive advantage.
- Understand overall data landscape, data sources and consumers, data delivery pipeline
- Detailed analysis of data delivery and data integration requirements
- Define feasible solutions aligned with enterprise data architecture
- Provide inputs for IT enterprise and data architecture management
- Design data models, source-target mappings, prepare prototypes
- Perform impact analysis in the data delivery pipeline
- Help analyze data quality issues, identify root causes and participate in defining the resolution