As a Delivery manager you are in charge of delivering on client’s promise to scale our partners games or blockchain apps to its maximal business potential.
Your engagement starts already in the later stages of the sales process to help to specify the delivery scope, setting up the success criteria and cross-functional delivery team that you’ll put together based on the project needs. When the project starts, your responsibility together with the Customer Success Manager will be to make sure that we’re exceeding our partner’s expectations.
- Manage delivery of a project, or multiple projects, from participation in pre-sales to project kick-off through its full life cycle.
- Get a deep understanding of customer expectations and success criteria of the project while being aware of contract details. Work closely with the Customer Success Manager to be in sync with evolving customer needs.
- Work with Customer Success Manager to build relationships with customer stakeholders, manage their expectations, and help to deliver their vision
- Define and document project scope, timeline and resource requirements.
- Work with department heads to build the best possible (multi)-functional team to deliver the project goals
- Plan, coordinate and monitor delivery activities
- Define and manage priorities against the available capacity of team members
- Manage delivery in collaboration with client stakeholders, ensuring appropriate tracking, reporting and governance
- Create a collaborative, innovative and efficient working culture.
- Grow work processes, methods, tools, and guidelines across pillars to improve the way we work and solve operational problems the teams may encounter.