We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer. As DevOps Engineer, you will be in charge of DevOps processes such as deployment, administration automatization, security etc. Currently, we have project in Switzerland with a moderate need for travel.
• Utilize various open source technologies
• Creating a virtual environment to support development and release/deployment
• Establishment of the corresponding DevOps processes in close cooperation with development
• Automatization of required processes
• Build independent web-based tools
• Setting up and ensuring operation in the development, test and production environment
• Configure and manage Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, GIT, Jenkins etc.
What You'll Be Doing
We are looking for someone who capable of:
• Master Degree in IT Engineering or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience in managing Linux/Win. based infrastructure
• Experience with virtual machines (creation, orchestration)
• Experience with cloud services (AWS / Ms Azure / Google Cloud Services)
• Experience with implementation of security standards
• Good knowledge of Java
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills, interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience with Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB & Elasticsearch, Jenkins – nice to have.