Our client is automating document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s a terrible job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, they already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save their users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Their mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to company for their orders and invoices.
They raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. They are now pre-Series-A in terms of funding and grow 300% a year.
We are all geeks and hackers who like to engineer beautiful systems, all the way to client´s CEO. You will fit right in if you:
- -Can design, build and maintain the core platform infrastructure based on the cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure, or Kubernetes in general).
- -Are experienced with running the basic platform services (logging, monitoring, CI/CD).
- -Can support, guide and actively help other engineering teams to overcome their roadblocks when developing and running their components.
- -Seek, test and push new infrastructure technologies.
- -Are honest and bullshit-free, you base your opinions on data, but don’t cling on it in the face of good arguments.
WHAT WE OFFER:
-We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices, in Prague.
- -We designed our Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- -Laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- -Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace and a view of the Prague castle in the heart of Karlin.
- -5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office setup.
- -Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- -English language lessons on all levels.
- -Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.