Our client is an Austrian-based startup that is searching for a new colleague for their team.
Who You Are
- You have 1+ years of commercial experience.
- You have some experience with/ are interested in our stack below.
- You are well versed in git, Gitlab, Heroku, Slack, Notion, Adobe XD or similar.
- You are able to organize your work in a hybrid on-site/ remote setup.
- You know how to communicate about your progress and you scream when being stuck.
- You want to solve problems, not just tasks and bugs..
- You don't have to be a superman or a wonderwoman you are aware of your weaknesses.
- A bonus would be React Native, Testing experience, feel for good UX
- Having a passion for sailing is a great plus, but not necessary. You will see after your first sailing trip with us
What Will You Do
- You will create new scenes, components, queries, mutations and be very involved in front end development
- You will contribute to Node.js back end, write GraphQL queries, mutations and further develop our core products
- You will have multiple options, where you can apply your potential - native apps, business logic or building beautiful UI for our users
- You will become a core member of the team and you will collaborate with different colleagues to solve problems and visions of the product
- React, Typescript
- mapbox, Stripe
- PostgreSQL, Knex.js
- Apollo Server
- Firebase, Sentry, Postmark
Dev Ops technologies
Native App technologies
- React Native