Our client is one of the most important producers of information systems on the European market and operates in seven countries. Their software solutions help large and small businesses on a daily basis. They are not only leading in the development of corporate information systems but also in their innovations.
In a constant dialogue with partners, the company has an excellent overview of current trends and the needs of information technology in individual sectors of the market.
- Consult and implement Cloud-based technologies on different established platforms (Azure, Amazon, Oracle, etc.) to satisfy the company's innovation strategy.
- Provide overall solutions and principles in the planning, developing, and implementation of public cloud products to satisfy the business requirements.
- You will be in charge of user interaction, interface, and experience design. You will play an important role in defining and developing creative, impactful, and meaningful user experiences on mobile and web applications.
- You will align user needs and insights with business requirements and translate them into functional design specifications for the entire project
- You will build, design and maintain materials needed to support your design and usability decisions, e.g. user journeys, user flows, storyboards, sketches, wireframes, test scripts, and reports.
- experience with object-oriented analysis, design and implementation in SOA;
- experience with TDD, and micro-services;
- knowledge of design patterns;
- at least 3+ years of working experience in a similar position;
Nice to have:
- hands-on experience working as a DevOps Build & Test & Release Engineer ideally with Microsoft-based net applications;
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, Android, iOS);
- experience with JS frameworks (preferably Angular, React);
- Experience with web development – HTML, CSS, etc.;
- strong knowledge of C# programming languages (JAVA, Delphi, C/C++ is welcome);
- strong knowledge of TFS or VSTS or JIRA or Azure DevOps and MS Build;
- experience with QA tools (Selenium, Veracode, Sonar, FxCop, or other);
- demonstrated knowledge and skill using scripting languages (YAML, Node.js, PowerShell, etc.);
- proven experience with virtualization and containerization;
- general knowledge of T-SQL/PL-SQL, non-SQL databases;
- knowledge of Middleware (Apache, IIS, SunONE, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic);
- proven experience in Public Cloud technologies;
- be passionate about automation.