(suitable for Marketing Management, Hospitality Management):
- Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
- Provides support to the Recruitment Team
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Work with internal ERP / CRM system
- Administration support
Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the internship.
- Support with accommodation and relocation.
- Inspiring environment, consultations with experts from field.
- Informal work atmosphere, great and strong coffee, and friendly young colleagues.
- Funding from Erasmus+ grant.