Job description, responsibilities and duties
• Track security vulnerabilities and help to implement patches to IT systems (network devices, firewalls, Linux servers, applications)
• Analyse the output of security software (ESET, Cortex XDR, Fortigate IPS / AV)
• Monitoring, logging, penetration tests, automatization of network and network security (Zabbix, Grafana, ELK, OpenVAS, Ansible, firewalls, networks switches,)
• Management and maintenance of domain controller (Windows Active Directory, FreeIPA)
• Maintenance of IT security documentation (confluence)
• Staying up to date on IT trends and company priorities.
• Technical implementation of ISO 27001 tasks
Brief description of the company
Our candidate is a technology and consultancy company servicing industry involved in the development and operation of solar power plants. They provide meteorological data, energy evaluation software and technical consultancy for evaluation and management of solar power production.
Thanks to 20 years of research and technology developed in-house, they have become a global leader in the field. Today they work for over 1000 medium and large organizations globally, helping them make qualified financial decisions, improve technical design, and optimize operations. Their data and software services have become an essential part of project development and operation of solar power plants, worldwide. They also provide services for performance evaluation, monitoring and forecasting of solar power.
They are a group of geoscientists, meteorologists, engineers, programmers, data analysts and business developers focused on development and promotion of a solar energy assessment platform that helps the solar power industry minimize weather-related risk and improve efficiency.
In their team, every member must bring unique skills and expertise. They look for talented, resourceful, innovative, passionate and friendly individuals to join their team.
Employee perks, benefits
• Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
• Flexible working hours with possibility of home-office
• Technical growth encouraged via opportunity to participate at conferences, workshops, courses
• Personal growth opportunities through challenging tasks and responsibilities
• Sick days
• Parking in the company parking lots
• Benefits in the workspace include free tea, coffee, non-alcoholic drinks and fruit
• Budget for personal development by the means of attending seminars, conferences and courses
• Language courses
Information about the selection process
Candidate should have Slovak or EU citizenship or valid residence permit
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
IT or similar
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• University or secondary school education in IT or similar
• At least 2 years of experience in IT administration
• Good command of English language