Our client is an independent EU-based provider of trusted biometric solutions for governments and enterprises. Their algorithms consistently rank among the fastest and most accurate in fingerprint and face recognition. Their products are being used in more than 80 countries, benefiting more than a billion people worldwide.
The main product is a C# biometric Facial recognition application. Your goal will be to boost the development in terms of features, architecture, and quality. Our client's Made in Slovakia product competes with international solutions around the globe.
Development of existing products and new functionalities in the field of biometrics, primarily in the area of facial recognition.
Work on distributed software solutions (network communication, no single point of failure, parallel processing…).
Design and development of application interfaces, libraries for integrating existing products in the .Net environment.
Development of software components and applications in C#.
Testing and deployment of the final product
- Advanced knowledge C# and extensive software development experience
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft technologies (.NET core, TPL, MS SQL Server)
- Git or similar SCM tool (SVN, Mercurial,…)
- Responsible approach to work, ability to work independently
- Willingness to help others and share knowledge
- Good analytical skills and thinking
- Good command of the English language
- An advantage is knowledge of asynchronous communication using MQ (RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ), C++, basic knowledge of Docker, and Linux administration.