Organisational Development Consultant
If you feel a rush of energy when you're in a social situation and you love working in a team environment, then we need you in our Synculario team for gaining unbelievable experience in the field of Organisational Development.
- Train HR department staff to conduct regular training and development sessions
- Holding workshops aimed at improving the Managers leadership skills
- Ensuring the well-being of the company employees
- Implementing new policies, or using types of technology to streamline the work process
- To identify additional policies and initiatives that may promote health and well-being
- Cooperation with other departments: Marketing, HR and Sales, in order to provide necessary support
- Organise group training sessions or work one-on-one with employees
- Creating a positive workplace well-being culture
Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the internship.
- Support with accommodation and relocation.
- Inspiring environment, consultations with experts from the field.
- Informal work atmosphere, great and strong coffee, and friendly young colleagues.
- Funding from Erasmus+ grant.
- Time-oriented, great verbal and written communication skills, customer relations, eye for detail
- Student of AP, Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably with a focus on Management, Human Resources, Psychology or any other related field
- Relevant experience from the field is a nice thing to have