We are looking for PHP Developer / PHP SW Engineer for our client - an innovative Fin-tech company with in-house development.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for a skilled professional who will be able:
• Build new features to our Internal PHP solutions for lending banking and for internal tools.
• Be a team player - working with highly skilled seniors.
• As there is no system without bugs, so we need you for handling maintenance of existing systems as well.
Employee perks, benefits
• You will professionally grow and have opportunity to attend conferences, certifications, technical workshops, trainings, and meetups
• Competitive salary package and bonuses depending on relevant knowledge and experience.
• We are proud to offer challenging environment not jammed with bureaucracy and old technologies where innovative ideas are supported and highly appreciated, notebook with high-ram, 2 large screens, wifi with VPN and best working tools is for us standard
• We go beyond and offer 4 sick days per year, 4 EUR meal vouchers for all work days incl. vacations, home-office and sickness, multi-sport card with discount and company-branded merchandise
• Our culture is oriented towards productivity and working in flexible hours or working from home is not issue for us - we like to work together and it is easier to share the experience with the team, but if you like and helps your performance to work from home we will support you
• You will enjoy fresh fruits, juices, snacks and tea or coffee, great events, table football with champions, quizzes, games, company parties, team buildings
English - Upper-intermediate (B2)
PHP - advanced
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• Have at least 3 years of experience in programming - including at least 1 year working on big projects
• Know PHP very well (we are working on PHP 7+ versions)
• Will to write tests in PHPUnit
• Know what SOLID stands for
• have experience with some of PHP frameworks
• Proficiency in writing efficient SQL queries and data models
• Passion for best design and coding practices and desire to develop new bold ideas
• understanding the business aspects of implementing projects
• Fluent English language skills (both oral and written)
Nice to have:
• Familiarity with Microservice architecture, event sourcing, distributed systems and asynchronous communication, authentication
• Basic knowledge of Kafka, Docker, OpenShift, Kibana, New Relic, Mongo, ElasticSearch
• Hands-on experience with development tools: Intellij Idea, Gitflow, Bitbucket, Bamboo/Jenkins, SonarQube, Enterprise Architect, Swagger, JIRA
• A bit sympathy for the agile SDLC
• Practical knowledge of cache technologies (Redis, Memcache)