Ou client is a software company delivering precisely engineered software solutions standing on the principles of machine learning, artificial intelligence, physical security and resource optimization. They are providing end to end solutions for start-ups, established companies and government organizations.
What you will do:
● Bug reporting and verification, ensure the quality of products and performance of other
tasks based on instructions.
● Review new requirements and come up with a way to test them and provide input on what
should be automated and how.
● Be responsible for QA processes and planning of manual and automation testing -
development and maintenance of automated tests for various platforms using different
● Participation in all phases of the product life cycle and gaining responsibility for the overall
quality of the product, not only the developed software but also its processes.
● Contributing to team’s repositories and performing code review for other QA Engineers.
What we expect from you:
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills - be able to communicate with
developers, team members, and members of other teams as well.
● We expect an innovative approach and enthusiasm to continuously learn new technologies.
You will be part of a complex team working on different parts of the project. From an ideal
candidate, we expect innovative thinking and the ability to bring new perspectives, ideas,
● Good technical knowledge.
● Knowledge of any OOP language and interest in learning another.
● Experience with automated testing using various frameworks and desire to discover new
● Ability to work autonomously and proactively on given tasks - ability to work without a
● Accountability and logical thinking.
Nice to have:
● Experience with Selenium, Espresso, XCUITest, Xamarin.UITests or another automation framework
● Experience with API testing, web technologies, SQL, and HTTP/S communication
● Experience and continuous integration systems (TeamCity)