Pre Sales Consultant relies on his/her soft skills to perform their duties. He/she has to be an excellent collaborator, as most of his/her job involves working with the sales team. He/she also has to be top-notch communicators, as part of his/her job often involves interacting with customers. Presales Consultant does have to have some technical knowledge to his/her their job. He/she often uses Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to assist the sales team in inefficient customer communication.
- Analyze Potential Markets Before Product Launch
- Craft Sales Pitches for Sales Team
- Assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects
- Provide Product Knowledge Support to Sales Team
- Participate In Strategy Meetings With Marketing Team
Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the internship.
- Support with accommodation and relocation. - Inspiring environment, consultations with experts from the field. - Informal work atmosphere, great and strong coffee, and friendly young colleagues. - Funding from Erasmus+ grant.