SAP Solution Architect with Project Management
Our client is a leading Managed Cloud Provider for Mission-Critical Enterprise Applications and has been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes since 1972. The company has undisputed strength to implement and manage ERP deployments (Oracle, SAP) in a secure, resilient, private, public or hybrid cloud. With strong technical and functional consulting services, and World Class Monitoring & Automation, they serve some of North America’s largest corporations across a diverse range of industries. Our client has offices worldwide and in partnership with Oracle, SAP, AWS, Microsoft, IBM and other global technology leaders.
- Support business functions by designing and improving current business processes to achieve the most efficient approach for users.
- Assist the business through strong project management in implementing and integrating new internal systems and tools.
- Interpret the information and translate the business needs into the demand requirements in a technical language comprehensive for development.
- Provides design guidance along with the agreed requirements to the technical development team(s) and coordinates their efforts.
- Participate in and lead implementation projects delivering the major re-designs or system integrations.
- Build strong relationship within the Global IT team with SAP app improvements focus and pursue best-practices.
- Design POC (proof-of-concept) when suggesting possible gap closures and proposed solutions.
- This is a global role and so the international cooperation is a key element, business owners are in different time zones.
- Coordinate and actively participate in post go-live support activities.
- Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time.
- In terms of managing the projects the candidate can oversee all aspects of the project, involves all the parties and stakeholders when needed.
- Escalates the deadlines and suggests responsible assignees to the project tasks.
- Possess certain technical aptitude in SAP ERP - FI modules, BW, MM, CO, SD...
- SAP Integration Architect and/or SAP resources coordinator, SAP Testing designer and testing coordinator.
- Deeper understanding of business processes, experience in deploying the process as such or process improvement.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with presentation to senior management.
- 3 years of experience in Project management.
- Experience working in a consultative environment where active listening and moderating discussions is a key.
- Independent worker who is accountable for owning things end-to-end.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile process and principles.
- Understand Basic accounting principles.
- Office 365, SharePoint, Visio, ServiceNow, Concur SAP Add on.
- Stress resistant, self-motivated, and able to work in high-performance environment.
- Bachelor's degree in commerce.