Security SW Engineer
Our client is a software company delivering precisely engineered software solutions standing on the principles of machine learning, artificial intelligence, physical security and resource optimization. They are providing end to end solutions for startups, established companies and government organizations.
Our client helps companies to identify areas suitable for the application of AI, define the problem, it’s scope, best approach and data required. They are able to quickly dive into data and understand it’s quality and suitability. Then they build a proof of concept demonstrating the viability of the approach as well as the added value of a potential solution while maintaining the investment as well as the risk low. After successful validation, they deploy their engineers and deliver a production-ready software solution with a complete user interface, seamless integration with your infrastructure as well as appropriate SLAs.
What you will do:
● Develop products(s) that protect users privacy and identity
● Advise/educate other team members on security, promote and help to enforce best
● Audit internal solutions for security, Develop tools to monitor the security of internal
● Work with other teams and team members to implement secure communication between
components (on device and outside the device)
● Work closely with the larger team that develops the identity protection solution
● Discover and evaluate already existing technologies that would allow us to improve
security and user protection
● Suggest new solutions
● Contribute to architectural decisions
● Actively gather security-related feedback from internal and external users and based on
that constantly improve the products and internal tools.
What we expect from you:
● Experience in security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software,
communications, and network protocols.
● Working understanding of Asymmetric & Symmetric Key Cryptography, Encryption,
Hashing and Digital Signatures.
● Thorough understanding of cryptographic algorithms, digital certificates, and certificate
● Understanding of cryptography keys: Key creation, key exchange, key use, key storage, key
size requirements, and key recovery
● Knowledge of authentication protocols and applied cryptography and common attacks
against modern cryptographic algorithms (encryption at rest, TLS, hashing, etc)
● Knowledge of PKI and PKI Best Practices
● Experience programming in one or more of the following: Kotlin, Java, C++, Swift, Rust, Go
● Significant experience in building secure applications● Understanding of mobile & web application security threats, exploits, prevention.