Senior Security Engineer PKI
We are looking for a capable Senior Security Engineer, who has a passion for security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space. You will make things more secure by protecting system boundaries, keeping systems, network devices and customer services hardened against attacks and securing highly sensitive data. Qualified candidates will have a background in Security and/or Systems Engineering. We invite you to be a part of an enthusiastic security team that works closely together on all the technical security topics.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs - especially take leadership for PKI functionalities
- Collaboration with responsible Eng. teams to ensure consideration of security requirements, advisories etc.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Last level support in security incident situations
- Collaboration with responsible Eng. teams to ensure consideration of security requirements, advisories etc
- Proven work experience as a System Security Engineer or Information Security Engineer
- Familiar with common security standards such as CIS, NIST CSF, MCSS, CISA, COMPTIA+, ISO27001 etc.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database, operating system, network and cloud security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, PKI (EJBCA), intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols is helpful
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- A degree in Computer Science or related fields