Senior System Admin
Our client is a Bratislava-based team of gaming enthusiasts, constantly keeping in touch with innovation and striving for perfection. With more than 30 years of previous experience in gaming, they create exciting new casino slots with remarkable visuals and state-of-the-art technological attributes. They are striving to always provide top-level quality to keep the players thrilled and entertained.
- Plan, implement, oversee and maintain server and network infrastructures and projects.
- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers and services.
- Proactively manage and maintain server, partially network and firewall systems.
- Administer and support core Microsoft and VMware technologies.
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment.
- Define and document best practices and support procedures.
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance.
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation.
- Assist with IAAS vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations.
- Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies.
- Carry out special tasks at Management's direction.
- Interact with customers and staff at the technical level, as required.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server (2012R2/2016/2019) /desktop Operating Systems (10)
- Managing in excess of 100 Windows Server infrastructure (virtual and physical)
- Managing deployments/rollouts.
- Managing server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX or Microsoft HyperV/Virtual Server.
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking.
- Group Policy design and configuration.
- Microsoft IIS administration and configuration.
- Experience with Microsoft System Center product family is welcome.
- Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration.
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently.
- Must be a team player.
- Written and spoken English.
How we would like you to be:
- Team player spirit
- Fast learner and do-er
- Big-picture and forward-thinking
- Friendly and approachable
- Focus on quality and continuous improvement
- Attention to detail
- Be curious
- Flexible working hours
- 2 additional vacation days
- Fruit days
- Informal working atmosphere