Our client is a lead IT consulting and global company providing professional services in management, consulting, systems integration and outsourcing. The company works everyday with interesting people worldwide, the latest and best technologies and leading companies from various industries.
What we expect:
- Proven track of records in client/server and Web applications implementation projects.
- Working experience in agile software development environment (Scrum, Kanban).
- Self-motivation and ability to work in self-organized teams.
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Working proficiency in English.
Nice to have:
- Previous ServiceNow experience in System Administrator or Application Developer roles.
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator and/or Application Developer certificate(s) is big advantage.
- Understanding of technical and functional design best practices, related to ServiceNow.
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP,etc.).
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery.
- System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge of IT Service Management and Operations. ITIL Service Delivery processes and ITIL Certifications is big advantage.
- Experience in Web Applications development.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including an ability to convey technical information using non-technical language.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members.
- Active knowledge of German language is an advantage for you.