This is an exceptional opportunity for a creative soul who wants to put crazy ideas “on paper”, is not afraid of crazy catchy concepts and thinks out of the box.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the internship.
- Support with accommodation and relocation.
- Inspiring environment, consultations with experts from field.
- Informal work atmosphere, great and strong coffee, and friendly young colleagues.
- Funding from Erasmus+ grant.