(suitable for Marketing Management, Hospitality Management):
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Reports progress to the marketing management.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors.
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page, and blog content, or social media messages.
Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the internship.
- Support with accommodation and relocation.
- Inspiring environment, consultations with experts from field.
- Informal work atmosphere, great and strong coffee, and friendly young colleagues.
- Funding from Erasmus+ grant.