Social Media Supervisor Intern
Are you interested in social media communication? You have a chance to manage the all social media accounts of Synculario, including our CEO's Linkedin.
Monitoring all social media accounts and planning content
Developing strategies to improve company's visibility and brand awareness across social media platforms
Creating, adjusting and managing the editorial calendar
Tracking KPIs across social media channels, evaluating and reporting them to the marketing team
Organizing meetings with the team for task delegations and brainstorming
Collecting creative ideas and implementing them into the content calendar
Providing feedback and supporting the marketing team
Help with finding an accommodation
Inspiring environment, consultations with experts from the field
Informal work atmosphere, great and strong coffee, and friendly young colleagues.
Help with funding from Erasmus+ grant
Our aim is to provide relevant opportunities and experience to international students in an extremely growing IT industry in several areas with the possibility of a remote job offer after the internship.
- Time-oriented, great verbal, and written communication skills, customer relations, eye for detail
- Ability to handle stress & work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Team player with the ability and willingness to multitask and help other team members as required
- Student with a focus on Management, Marketing, Communication or any other related field
- Relevant experience from the field is nice to have