- Our client is a global insurance company. We are looking for a Storage Administrator who will be a part of an international team of 7 Admins.
- Installs, operates, and maintains SAN and NAS storage systems.
- Installs patches and performs system updates.
- Maintain overall health of storage systems.
- Manages storage space allocation, replication strategies, and data protection and recovery.
- Configures, monitors, and troubleshoots SAN and NAS protocols and solutions.
- Create and brief reports for capacity and performance.
- Analyzes and resolves complex storage problems across the enterprise, related to replication strategies, and storage strategies across wide area networks.
- Provides recommendations on storage upgrades and supports project integration as required.
What You'll Be Doing
We are looking for someone who capable of:
- Knowledge of SAN and NAS storage systems and administration.
- Knowledge of HP 3PAR storage system configuration and management.
- Familiarization with NetApp and/or Hitachi storage administration is desired.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support, especially SAN switch zoning.
- Basic knowledge of virtual systems (VMware/vCenter).