Our client is a software company delivering precisely engineered software solutions standing on the principles of machine learning, artificial intelligence, physical security and resource optimization. They are providing end to end solutions for startups, established companies and government organizations.
Our client helps companies to identify areas suitable for the application of AI, define the problem, it’s scope, best approach and data required. They are able to quickly dive into data and understand it’s quality and suitability. Then they build a proof of concept demonstrating the viability of the approach as well as the added value of a potential solution while maintaining the investment as well as the risk low. After successful validation, they deploy their engineers and deliver a production-ready software solution with a complete user interface, seamless integration with your infrastructure as well as appropriate SLAs.
What you will do:
- Develop secure web services and backend business logic for ecosystem of applications that help protect user’s privacy and identity
- Work with other teams and team members to implement secure communication between the applications and other software components (on device and outside device)
- Work closely with the team that develops the identity protection solution of which the extension is one part
- Discover and evaluate already existing technologies that would enable us to improve security and user protection
- Suggest new solutions
- Contribute to architectural decisions
- Actively capture feedback from internal and external users and based on that constantly improve the products and internal tools.
What we expect from you:
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Proficient in C#
- Experience with .NET Core Framework and its ecosystem
- Familiarity with ASP .NET Core and Entity Framework Core
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns,
- Knowledge of RESTful principles and RESTful API design and documentation.
Depending on the project. Standart structure is: Team Lead - Project Mng - 3 to 10 devs
1. round - short welcoming check
2. round - tech round