Our client is a software company delivering precisely engineered software solutions standing on the principles of machine learning, artificial intelligence, physical security and resource optimization. They are providing end to end solutions for startups, established companies and government organizations.
Our client helps companies to identify areas suitable for the application of AI, define the problem, it’s scope, best approach and data required. They are able to quickly dive into data and understand it’s quality and suitability. Then they build a proof of concept demonstrating the viability of the approach as well as the added value of a potential solution while maintaining the investment as well as the risk low. After successful validation, they deploy their engineers and deliver a production-ready software solution with a complete user interface, seamless integration with your infrastructure as well as appropriate SLAs.
What you will do:
● As a part of a larger team, help build products(s) that protect users privacy and identity
● Build new and maintain current infrastructure and ensure high availability
● Continuously improve monitoring and automation tools (we hate repetitive manual tasks)
to ensure that
● Optimize the platform with performance and costs in mind
● Cooperate with developers on the development and troubleshooting of new and current
features, acting as an authority for infrastructure specific tasks
● Be an equal partner with developers, when deciding on backend architecture and used
● Prepare PoCs and technical demos for potentially useful technologies
● Solve complicated technical problems, especially those that are hard to google
● Support developers in continuous integration and deployment.
What we expect from you:
● Experience with cloud-based technologies including SaaS solutions in the cloud (AWS,
● Good knowledge of GNU/Linux operating systems
● Proficiency in scripting languages Shell (BASH), Python
● Experience with CI/CD pipelines and associated technologies (preferably TeamCity / Kotlin
● Knowledge of basic networking (ping, traceroute, DNS)
● Experience with config management tools (eg. Puppet, Ansible)
● Docker/Kubernetes experience is a plus
● Experience with Openstack or other virtualization automation tools is a plus
● English written and spoken
● Understanding and compassion for colleagues such as PMs, developers, and other teammembers who constantly need your help.