For our client, who offers IT solutions in the field of digital banking, we are looking for a junior Java Developer who will participate in the creation of interesting and progressive banking products.
Salary: 1 800 - 2 000 € gross/month
Type of employment: TPP/ICO
Location: Bratislava, onsite/hybrid (2-3 days office)
Date of start: ASAP / Agreement
What will be your job, as a Java Developer?
- Work on our client’s banking products
- Programming and development of new functionalities
- Development under the guidance of a mentor will also be included
- Collaboration on projects with senior colleagues
What tech-stack is required?
- Experienced knowledge of Java 11
- Experience with any of these stacks (Quarkus, Spring Boot or Java FE)
- Knowledge of JPA (Hibernate) or other ORM
- REST services (JAX RS/Spring), SOAP services
- Database – basic knowledge of SQL / other database servers
- Basics of GIT
- Work with Eclipse or Intel IDEA
- Understanding of UML modeled in Enterprise Architect
Benefits we provide:
- Pleasant and modern working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Good relations with colleagues, friendly work team
- Allowance for meals
- Regular team buildings
- Multisport card
- Welcome package when joining the company
- Nice and modern working environment
- Interesting projects
- Long-term work in a stable environment
Good realationships in workplace
Development under guidance of mentors
We are regularly bonding and having fun together
And many more
Multisport card, flexible working hours, allowance for meals
What do we require?
- Technical and logical thinking, analytical skills
- Independence, willingness, and effort to develop one’s skills and knowledge
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Kafka
- Ability to meet deadlines even under time pressure and at the same time effectively prioritizing tasks
- Ability to independently prepare technical manuals and other documents
- Professional experience and knowledge in the field of banking and finance are welcome
- Experience with Java development is welcome
Let us know if you have interest!
Attach your CV
Fill out the application form and do not forget to write a short description why you are interested!
We will contact you
After recieving your application, one of our recruiters will contact you
Have an interview
Have an interview with one of our recruiters
We are a boutique recruitment agency . Our mission is to build a close-knit community of highly skilled, reputable IT specialists and connect them with companies in dire need of their expertise. We prefer quality over quantity, valuing strong and long-lasting relationships above all else. The absolute satisfaction of all parties involved is our top priority.
Therefore, close cooperation with our IT Experts is a crucial point for us. We want to assist you in methodically developing your skills and expertise, as well as support your commitment and education in new, exciting environments. Good connections, trust, personal growth and mutual support are all very valuable factors for us .