MS SQL Developer
Are you passionate working with SQL Database Server and eager to pursue career in a gaming industry?
It's a great opportunity for you!
Salary: up to 250 € / MD
Type of employment: ICO
Location: Bratislava, Hybrid
Start Date: Anytime
Duration: 12 months
As a MS SQL Developer, you task will be:
- Development (30%)
- Monitor SQL performance and troubleshooting to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks
operational support (40%, in regular working hours)
- Create and tune database objects (tables, views, indexes, stored procedures)
- Perform technical analysis, prepare data models
Check data quality and resolve data quality issues
- Carry out regular maintenance tasks
- Actively support regular daily processing
- Communicating the final work with the customer and creation of user manual
Our client is looking for a MS SQL Developer, to join their Bratislava-based team!
As Database Developer in BI/DWH team, you will have the opportunity to participate in the entire BI solutions development lifecycle.
In this role, you will participate in the development, maintenance, installation, configuration, and implementation of database solutions (ODS/DWH/PBI). The job is suitable for advanced beginners who want to focus on DWH/BI or for skilled professionals looking for a work-life balance (limited extra hours).
What's great in this job?
- You will be part of an experienced team with passion for innovation in a highly creative, inspiring and young environment
- You will have a chance to work with the latest technology on the market and acquire various certificates
- Working under a stable brand with decades of history
- Besides, what else could be more fun than creating games
Flexible Working Hours
What's the required skill-set?
2+ years’ experience with SQL development
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio, Microsoft SSIS
- Knowledge of/experience with ETL, data models and Business Intelligence concepts
- SQL expertise with the ability to write complex queries
- Experience in tracing data errors/discrepancies and performing data reconciliations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Transact-SQL (T-SQL) - Advanced
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) - Basic
- MS SQL Database admin - Basic
Click To Apply Now
Let us know you have an interest
Attach Your CV
Fill the application form and don't forget short description why you are interested
We will contact you
After you fill out the application, one of our recruiters will contact you
Have An Interview
We are a boutique recruitment agency . Our mission is to build a close-knit community of highly skilled, reputable IT specialists and connect them with companies in dire need of their expertise. We prefer quality over quantity, valuing strong and long-lasting relationships above all else. The absolute satisfaction of all parties involved is our top priority.
Therefore, close cooperation with our IT Experts is a crucial point for us. We want to assist you in methodically developing your skills and expertise, as well as support your commitment and education in new, exciting environments. Good connections, trust, personal growth and mutual support are all very valuable factors for us .