Oracle DB administrator
Are you keen to gain professional experience working in an environment with high security as an Oracle DB administrator?
Don't look further!
Salary: 2100 € / month
Type of employment: TPP
Location: Full Remote
Start Date: Anytime
As an Oracle DB Administrator, your tasks will be:
- Installation and configuration of Oracle Software
- Creation of Oracle databases
- Administration, maintenance, documentation, and work in the Oracle database
- Backup and recovery of databases
- Patch- and Release management
What's great about this job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
Compensation for overtime
IT and language trainings
Discounts at business partners
Eat & Drink
Excellent coffee at the workplace
What's the required skill-set?
- Advanced knowledge in Oracle database administration
- 11g / 12c / 19c administration
- Oracle RAC and Data Guard setup
- Advanced knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Intermediate English (B2)
- Good communication skills
Click To Apply Now
Let us know if you have an interest
Attach Your CV
Fill out the application form and don't forget a short description of why you are interested
We will contact you
After receiving your message, one of our recruiters will contact you
Have An Interview
We are a boutique recruitment agency. Our mission is to build a close-knit community of highly skilled, reputable IT specialists and connect them with companies in dire need of their expertise. We prefer quality over quantity, valuing strong and long-lasting relationships above all else. The absolute satisfaction of all parties involved is our top priority.
Therefore, close cooperation with our IT Experts is a crucial point for us. We want to assist you in methodically developing your skills and expertise, as well as support your commitment and education in new, exciting environments. Good connections, trust, personal growth, and mutual support are all very valuable factors for us.