Our client is looking for a high caliber, multidimensional ServiceNow Technical consultant having experience in requirement gathering and solutioning to help us grow our Internal ServiceNow platform within the organization.
The Technical Consultant will work closely with offshore team and stakeholders on coordination of monthly/project releases where he/she would be responsible for implementation, defining User Acceptance Testing, deployment and post implementation services.
Salary: Senior 3000€ - 3500€ Senior Architekt : 4000 - 5000 € TPP Based on the seniority
Type of employment: TPP
Location: Fully Remote
Start Date: Anytime
As a ServiceNow Developer, your tasks will be:
• Work with the user community and global core team to assess current state processes, identify ServiceNow platform solution options, define ServiceNow solution requirements, determine and define integration requirements and concepts, and develop overall architecture and implementation plans.
• Lead and deliver requirements, scoping and design workshops, ensuring requirements and solution are well documented. Drive implementation projects and coordinate rollouts through completion.
• Excellently manage the trusted relationship with our stakeholders to deliver requirement.
• Work closely with offshore team on coordination of monthly releases and implementation.
• Completes all responsibilities as outlined as part of the performance expectation.
• Maintain a current knowledge of ServiceNow product offerings and other supporting technologies.
• Consult stakeholders on industry and ServiceNow best practices.
• Prepare internal stakeholder and internal deliverables that are technology related.
• Lead workshops to gather business/technical user stories.
• Coordinate and solve complex technical issues.
• Development of required integration components (SSO, LDAP, JDVC Probe, REST/SOAP Web Services).
• End to End solution consulting in Service Catalog, Orchestration and automation using Integration Hub.
• Scoped Application Development.
What's great in this job?
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps
What's the required skill-set?
• Must have experience developing Integration using Rest/SOAP webservices, Integration Hub, using ETL tools like SnapLogic, Dell Bhoomi, Mulesoft.
• Must have expertise in ServiceNow coding (JAVA Script, Angular JS, REACT)
• Must have strong knowledge and expertise in building workflows, flow designer, & implement automation using Integration Hub or other OOB ServiceNow plugins/connectors.
• Experience in Virtual agent implementation including creation of Data Model, training the agent and creating custom flows is preferred.
• Experience or Strong knowledge in ITOM capabilities of ServiceNow (Discovery, Event Management)
• Strong knowledge or experience in ServiceNow HR Service Delivery and Workplace service delivery.
• Interface with Product Owners, act as Technical Consultant/Sr Developer for certain projects.
• Demonstrate experience in technical consulting roles and client facing.
• Proficiency with web API’s, Data Integrations/ETL, Relational Databases.
• Quick learner that can adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Minimum 5 years of ServiceNow implementation experience in a client consulting environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
• Self-directed and able to manage changing priorities.
• Knowledge of LDAP, VPN, SSL, SSO, and other such technologies and standards.
• Excellent understanding of emerging service delivery solutions, technologies, and methodologies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (*Mandatory)
• Certified Implementation Specialist IT Service Management/IT Operation Management (*Mandatory)
• ServiceNow Micro-Certification – Virtual Agent (Preferred)
• ServiceNow Micro Certification – IntegrationHub (Preferred)
• ServiceNow Micro-Certification – Predictive Intelligence (Preferred)
Click To Apply Now
Let us know you have an interest
Attach Your CV
Fill the application form and don't forget short description why you are interested
We will contact you
After receiving your message, one of our recruiters will contact you
Have An Interview