Solution Specialist / 2nd level application support
We are the largest banking group in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 2,500 branches and over 45,000 employees. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts are the bank's Digital Muscle. With top notch technology, we drive the realization offers the Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region. We aim to attract and develop the best talent and aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare.
Salary: from 2 000€ gross
Type of employment: TPP
Location: Bratislava / Košice
Start Date: Anytime
Duration: 12 months
As a Solution Specialist your tasks will be:
- 2nd level support to applications
- Troubleshooting and resolving incidents within the SLA
- Communicating with the customer, service desk and 3rd level support
Delivering standard service /operation requests
- Monitoring and preventive care activities
Application Operation department is looking for a Solution Specialist to support bank solutions in area of Credit Risk Management.
What's great in this job?
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community.
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom.
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic.
- Culinary delights – Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. Whether lunch, breakfast or snacks – everything is within reach. As an employee, you receive a meal allowance per day.
- Health Care – Taking care of your health is important. That’s why we contribute to your above standard medical examination and provide a helpline in case of hard lifetime situations. You also receive a salary compensation during sick leave.
- Work-Life-Balance – Sabbatical, paternity leave, contribution to marriage & childbirth, 4 days of extra holiday per year, contribution to the 3rd pillar and MultiSport card. This is how we promote a balance between work, leisure, and family.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and office time.
- Employee Referral Program – Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT. We are rewarding every successful referral for Erste Digital.
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites. We support you with appropriate language courses where you participate together with your colleagues.
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation to Slovakia and also advise them on choosing a suitable residential area.
- Thanks to our corporate benefits partners, you can also receive a whole bunch of discounts in different areas.
Contribution to your above standard medical care
Sabbatical, extra vacation, MultiSport, etc..
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and
What's the required skill-set?
- Strong application support experience, incident/problem/change management
- Strong written and oral command of English + at least passive German is advantage
- Good technical ability within Windows/Linux/Unix environments ideally including scripting/automation with one of python/shell/Perl etc.
- Good appreciation of Databases, eg SQL Server/Oracle and associated queries
- Experience with workflow engines, ideally UC4 (Automic)
- Well structured, well organized, result driven, are used to work with ticket based workflow tools (Atlassian, Service Now,…)
Click To Apply Now
Let us know you have an interest
Attach Your CV
Fill the application form and don't forget short description why you are interested
We will contact you
After receiving your message, one of our recruiters will contact you
Have An Interview
We are a boutique recruitment agency . Our mission is to build a close-knit community of highly skilled, reputable IT specialists and connect them with companies in dire need of their expertise. We prefer quality over quantity, valuing strong and long-lasting relationships above all else. The absolute satisfaction of all parties involved is our top priority.
Therefore, close cooperation with our IT Experts is a crucial point for us. We want to assist you in methodically developing your skills and expertise, as well as support your commitment and education in new, exciting environments. Good connections, trust, personal growth and mutual support are all very valuable factors for us .