Case study – Establishing a testing team for a project in 365.bank
The testing team
We have a number of IT specialists and expert IT teams at our disposal, thanks to which we can deliver comprehensive solutions. We have established a team consisting of test managers and testers for our client 365.bank. The project has a duration of 9 months+. The main area of testing is focused on the functional and non-functional testing of electronic banking. The testing team is performing frontend and backend tests using either manual testing or automated tests when suitable.
About the team
- The team consists of 2 test managers and 8 testers. One of the Test Managers has experience with international banking projects in Switzerland, Luxembourg, and other countries.
- The main focus is manual IT testing. The team is able to fulfil the tasks of automation testing as well.
- Test managers are responsible for managing SIA and UAT test activities.
- Ambition to become a certified partner of the ISTQB in Q2/2021.
Android + iOS applications, Internet banking on multiple browsers.
Jira, Confluence, SoapUI, SQL Developer..
- Economies of scale.
- The team works together for a long time, it is characterized by stability and consistency .