Backend .NET Developer
About the position
The hiring company has been active in the information technology market since 1992 and is one of the most important IT suppliers and integrators in Slovakia.
They analyze and optimize processes for their clients, design the necessary information systems, implement and deploy them together with the necessary technologies. Also operation support and active participation in further development. They transform business and work processes of clients into information technologies. When delivering their services and products, whether customary or adapted to the specific needs of the given client, they cooperate with companies such as: Microsoft, Cisco, IBM, HP and Oracle.
They have around 200 employees and sales of more than €40 million. They are also involved in the effort to achieve equality in the IT sector.
Salary: up to 300€ / MD
Type of employment: ICO
Location: Fully Remote Within CZ and SK
Start Date: ASAP
About the project:
- Project for 1 year - it is not a long-term cooperation, although there is a possibility of extension if they are satisfied with the candidate and his performance.
- The team consists of a Team Leader and 3-5 people. If there are more people, they are divided into smaller parts.
- They don't use scrum or agile - it's more of a waterfall, there are also sprints, but not on a daily basis, but for longer periods of time.
Flexible working hours - one day he can work 14 hours, another day 4
- They will not put things in the drawer, the project will definitely be completed.
- They are not working there with the latest technologies, but they are looking to adapt and update their technologies.
- Specilization in .NET platform
- Implementation and testing of application modules and components
- System integration - integration of developed application modules and standard application and system equipment
- Creation of developer - program documentation for developed solution
- Microsoft .NET 6 (.NETCore, MVC, C#, WinForms, WPF)
- Microsoft Internet Information Services
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle Database
- Reading UML (Select Architect, Enterprise Architect)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Azure DevOps (Team Foundation Server)