With top notch technology, we drive the realization offers the Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region. We aim to attract and develop the best talent and aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare.
Type of employment: TPP
Location: Bratislava/Fully Remote (according to the agreement)
Start Date: ASAP
As a Business Analyst your tasks will be:
- You support the Compliance Advanced Analytics Platform and Services IT Team with high individual responsibility in identifying and analyzing use cases, as well as translating those into technical solution recommendations
- You map use cases to business requirements to data needs and align solutions both with technical – as well as business counterparts in this respect
- You support business analysts/consultants and solution analysts as well as project managers and developers during the implementation of new and updated functionality of the Compliance solution portfolio as well as data-driven use cases
- You maintain good working relationships with CEE IT counterparts and IT Technology specialists of various departments and you help to ensure the good standing of our Group Solutions
As Solution / Business Analyst, you service all major Group entities and maintain the good standing of our Group solutions. To fulfill your role, you are in daily close and trustful collaboration with technicians and end customers from across the group and you carry responsibility for analysand and deciding upon the best solutions for the challenges at hand. You also actively participate in important and strategic projects/change initiatives within the Compliance area. In this role, you may also be the SPOC and direct contact towards vendors and service suppliers.
What's great in this job?
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Culinary delights – Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. Whether lunch, breakfast or snacks – everything is within reach. As an employee, you receive a meal allowance per day.
- Health Care – Taking care of your health is important. That’s why we contribute to your above standard medical examination and provide a helpline in case of hard lifetime situations. You also receive a salary compensation during sick leave
- Work-Life-Balance – Sabbatical, paternity leave, contribution to marriage & childbirth, 4 days of extra holiday per year, contribution to the 3rd pillar and MultiSport card. This is how we promote a balance between work, leisure, and family
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and office time
- Employee Referral Program – Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT. We are rewarding every successful referral
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation to Slovakia and also advise them on choosing a suitable residential area
We will contribute to your above-standard medical examination and provide a helpline.
4 days of extra holiday per year, contribution to the 3rd pillar and MultiSport card
German and English
Flexible working time
We want to make your life less complicated <3
What's the required skill-set?
- You have exhibited a strong interest in IT by choosing your career path accordingly (e.g. Technical education or working experience)
- You have a solid understanding of SQL, and feel comfortable navigating data (data models, data retrieval, data analysis, testing and monitoring)
- Experience with data analytics, data flow design, or data integration is a plus
- Experience with KNIME or a similar tool is a plus
- Experience with Python or a scripting language is a plus
- Knowledge of DWH and/or Big Data concepts including Machine Learning is a plus
- Familiarity with AML/KYC Compliance, and/or Payments is a plus
- You exhibit a team-focused "getting things done" attitude and create transparency towards your work
- You have an analytical mindset and you are open to enhance your skills and knowledge on a daily basis
- You are interested to work in an agile environment, some knowledge about agile working principles are beneficial
Click To Apply Now
Let us know you have an interest
Attach Your CV
Fill the application form and don't forget short description why you are interested
We will contact you
After receiving your message, one of our recruiters will contact you
Have An Interview